Tuesday, February 5, 2013

True Love Stories

Hi All...

Today I'm displaying a card I made for a wedding. 
This couple I was told have been together for 12 years, they love to travel, and ride bikes.  It was a surprise to their family when they got married at the Justice of the Peace during a private ceremony.

As soon as I heard that they like to ride bikes, this was the first thing I thought of was this ornate bike from the Summer in Paris cart. 





I cut the flag from Jaded Blossom's flag die and stamped it with the sentiment that says
"True love stories never have endings"
I folded the cut flag after chalking the edges and adhered it with pop dots.
I also topped the card off with some bronze pearls for accent.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!! Love how you make it so personal to them!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete