Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Deer Friend

When someone approaches me and asks for a card with camo that has to do with the outdoors.... I get a little giddy.  For those of you know aren't aware, I live in North Idaho amongst the trees and wildlife. (well, on the weekends at least when we're not at home in our concrete forest home)

I had a request to make a wedding card for a couple who love the outdoors and camo.  I couldn't wait to get home and start putting my ideas together.




I cut the card base out of a recycled tan colored card stock and chalked the edges with brown
Then I had dark pine tree paper (camo type) that I used for the back ground.
I twisted together some green and brown jute to add accent
and topped it all off with a jaded blossom flag and sentiment
the sentiment is from Simple Sayings 2
I used a silhouette from the cricut wildlife cart



1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect card!!! I love how you have the deer!!!

    So cute Sarah!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete