Monday, February 25, 2013

Bookmarks - take 2

Remeber a few months back I made bookmarks for a group of girls and mentioned that I'd be making them for the guys in the group?  I finally got to making them and found that I'm really enjoying making things outside of just cards.

here are the bookmarks I made this time around, very similar to the first but not quite as girly :)


Just like the last ones, I made a few without names for those who come into the group later on.


I couldn't help myself but make a bookmark for my friend who ordered them and her son.  I just think the world of this lady and as much as she like the bookmarks I had to make a special one for her and her son.  It's a little hard to see but hers is actually made from the DCWV glitter cardstock.




~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment