Thursday, April 17, 2014

Guest Design Day at ScrappyDew Creations

I am so excited about this post.  I have had this idea since the first day I found the image on ScrappyDew's website.  I had to find a way to use just about every image in the set, and we all know my love for banners!
 
 
Here is my creation for today's post 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
I created the banner background on my silhouette with the free draw tool, cut out in 2 different sizes to layer them
I also cut out the letters using a standard font in Silhouette's design studio
The adorable little characters including the bugs on each letter pendant are from the Bug Catchers - 2012 image file. 
I added stitching with a white gel pen on each letter and around the first layer of the pendants.
I added lime green gems to each piece as well and strung it all together with the same color ribbon. 
 
I can't get enough of these cuties.  I'm sure, just like I've said with every other post, I'll be using these ones again!
 
~Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is the cutest banner I have seen! Great use of the pattern file. Love all the insect and bugs on each of the pennants.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so cute. Love it.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah, this is adorable! Great job! DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love your banner chickie!!! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete