Thursday, April 3, 2014

Guest Designer for ScrappyDew Creations

I am so extremely happy to say this month I will be guest designing for ScrappyDew Creations.  I came across their adorable images on Pinterest and since then have found myself browsing the sight buying images for projects year round. 
 
This week I picked an image from the Spring Kids set.   One of the things I really love about ScrappyDew is that when you buy an image set, you don't get just one image, you get a whole collection.  I had a hard time picking just one for my first project. 
 
Ok, I decided to create a 5x5 card just to drop in the mail and make someones day.





Isn't this little girl such a cutie!  I can't wait to come up with more projects for her.
 
recipe:
Dark teal cardstock for base
cross hatched teal background paper from 6x6 by my mind's eye
ScrappyDew Creations Spring Kids image of course
solid and textured cardstock was used for the girl, fence, and flowers. 
her polka dot shirt and accessories are from a 4x6 dcwv stack
I chalked the edges of each piece cut.
Her hair has sparkles from atyou spika pens by copic
Stickles are what make the flower centers sparkle
I added recollections gems to the top left of the card
Using my uniball white gel pen, I drew stitch marks around the outside boarder of the card
I cut out the wavy flag from the mini tag dies set
and to top it all off I added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom from the original Bug-a-Boo stamp set.
 
I really hope you enjoy this little one as much as I enjoyed putting it together.
 
Come back and see me guest designing again next Thursday.
 
 
~Enjoy!~

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is just adorable. Your color theme just screams spring. Great work! DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too freaking cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete