Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thank You Ya'll

I wanted to send my parents an extra special thank you and as soon as I saw this on the design on the silhouette online store I knew it was fit for them. 
It was simple to put together.  I did use too many pop dots on the steps though, I had to make an envelope for it to fit in.  haha.



Recipe:
Tan cardstock for base
Paperstudio bandana paper from the Rodeo stack and chalked all these edges with a brown ink.
I used texture cardstock for the words and bought the whale tale font from the silhouette studio
Wagon wheel is put on wiht a brad
Cactus, this was one of my favorite parts, I cut it out on a neon shade green and chalked the edges with a grass green  then I took the ink pad and dabbed it to look like it was splattered with color.


I sure hope you like it.  It was a fun design.  I look forward to making more cards like this

~Enjoy!~

1 comment: