Thursday, December 27, 2012

Simple Santa Tags

Hi there, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Now that the busy part is over, I can finally sit down and show you all what I've been working on.  I'll be posting a few projects here and there for you to enjoy. and as always, they will have recipes with them so you can make your own if you so choose!

This first one is very simple and it was a huge hit at my craft fairs this season. 


I used the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die without the insert
Then I stamped the whole image from Santa Mail, also from Jaded Blossom
I love that on this topper that it leaves stitching indentations on it.  I just went over those with a glitter gel pen that matched each tag color
Then I colored in the milk bottle with a white gel pen
I ran each of them through my cuttlebug using the snowflake patterned folder
and to top them all off with flare, I punched a hole in the top and added some twine to each of them.

I was very happy how they turned out! 

Enjoy~



2 comments: