Monday, December 10, 2012

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice

Wow, there's so much going on this month.  Definatley a busy season for us crafters that are filling orders.  I was thrilled to get a chance to sit back and play along for the monthly challenge this time. 

I have loved this stamp since I bought the package a year ago.  The snowman is from the older snowman poop package but the new set is just as adorable. 

I cut out the topper from Jaded blossom, stamped the poem and snowman using my favorite versafine ink and colored in the little snowman with my favorite atyou spika glitter pens.  I filled the Jaded Blossom 3x4 bag with almond hershey kisses that were all topped with a kiss stamp, each one with a different saying.

I hope you like it, it's turned out to be one of my favorite designs this season so far!



Recipe:

Paper Studio christmas pad
cream recollections card stock chalked with
taupe and brown ink to chalk the edges
versaink black ink pad
snowman was colored with atyou spika glitter pens
Almond Hershey kisses
Jaded Blossom Winter Candies and Christmas Candies stamps

9 comments:

  1. So cute love the little snowman hat. Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's Crafter's Choice December Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!!! LOVE it!!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is tooo cute I love the browns, Its one of my fav colors !!! tooo cute !! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly challenge !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com
    Michelle
    ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Sarah! I love the colors!! Thanks so much for joining us over at FCCB!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks deelicious! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge!

    Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this..the coloring turned out so awesome!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete