Thursday, December 13, 2012

Candy sticks for Christmas

As some of you know, I had a couple craft fairs this month and last year candy sticks were my top seller. Last year I made red and green M&M sticks with stockings on the top which I personalize at no extra charge. I love how excited people get when I tell them I can add a name for free to just about any item they want.

This year I wanted to create a topper that was different than last year but still able to be personalized. When my family was here for thanksgiving they offered to help me create 100 candy sticks and toppers for my craft fairs. I loved putting them together with my mom and sister-in-law. It made it so much fun. My sister-in-law picked the folders we ran the tree and cream backing through and she put all the bows on the trees after my mom tied them.

I sure hope you like them. I'm very happy with how they came out.

I made one that was not Christmas themes for those who enjoy the season but don't celebrate the holiday. It turned out great too!











2 comments:

  1. love these,

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can personalize these! You are the queen of embossing!!

    ReplyDelete