Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I received a request from a friend at work to create ornaments for some friends of hers as Christmas gifts.  I love getting orders from her because she just gives me the basics and lets me roam free with design. 

For this first ornament her requirement was that it said Tom & Heather and 10/6/12 and that their wedding colors were red and back.


The other ornament she asked for just had to say The Fleetwoods and it needed to be in Gonzaga University colors. 



I used cricut cartridges for the cricles, snowflakes, and lettering.  I cut them all out on vinyl and after filling the glass ornaments with basket filler, I added the vinyl to the outside of the glass and wrapped them up for shipping.

I really like how they came out, they are my first ornaments I've done and I can see more in my future :)


~ Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. these came out beautiful

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete