Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Craft Room Storage

My oh my, it's been a long time since I've posted on here, and I'm sorry for being so far behind.  I'll start my posts today with the new storage items I bought for my craft room.

A group of ladies and I went to a really neat Antique/craft fair here in Spokane, WA called Farm Chicks, it is simply amazing, my mind was spinning with all the ideas.  There were tons of creative ideas I could have used to "country-fy" my room but spending permitting, I limited myself to these nifty jars for my embellishments.  They are glass canning jars from 1908.  I've since filled them, 2 have my gel pens in them, I have loose ribbon in one, buttons in another, and flowers in one also.  They are just a great touch to my room I'm working on putting together piece by piece...




1 comment:

  1. I love these jars. They really will give it a country feel. Super cute. I love the blue color! Where did you find them? My room is so cluttered I need to find each thing a home of its own. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete