Thursday, June 26, 2014

ScrappyDew Guest Design Day

Today's a sad day.  It is my last day as a guest designer with ScrappyDew.  I have enjoyed this group of designers so very much and appreciate their patients during my Internet issues.  I would love to at anytime come play again!! 
 
Good news is.... just because it's my last day with this amazing design team, it's certainly not the last you'll be seeing of ScrappyDew projects, I can't get enough of these characters.
 
My project today is a summer activity for kiddos.
 
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
The adorable little girl is from the Chalk the Walk Pattern file at ScrappyDew.com
Teal and white backgrounds are from Jaded Blossom's die set to create a card to send off this fun summer gift.
and the sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom's Simply Saying's 2 set
I used my usual chalks for added design and used my purple star jelly roll pen for the stitches.
 
 
Thanks again Michelle and team, you guys are great!!
 
 
~Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, love all the details you added to your tag project. Nice job chalking your piecing.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!! Way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete