Saturday, June 28, 2014

Candy Stick Newbie

Those of you who have followed me for a while know that I live in North Idaho but my family is in California.  It is difficult being so far away from them but Wednesday night my mom called me and said... "Guess what I'm doing???  I'm making candy sticks!!"
She had a conference to present at on Thursday and wanted to have treats to pass out to those who attended. 
While she made her candy sticks, I worked on a design team project.  It was nice to "craft" together.  Defiantly something that we will have to do again.

At the end of our conversation, we both took pictures of our completed projects and shared them with one another. 

I was so excited to see that she made candy sticks, she even created her own toppers and tied them with ribbon.  I think they turned out great. 




She used the 1x8 bags from Jaded Blossom


I'm already looking forward to her next conference so we can craft together again!  Love you mom!!!


 ~Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. That is just way too sweet!!! I love it! Her candy sticks turned out great! I am sure everyone loved them

    ReplyDelete