Friday, April 13, 2012

So fun!

Some of you may already have heard that my parent's drove up to Idaho from California to surprise me for my Birthday last weekend.  My mom and I spend close to 1/2 of their time here in my craft room.  Well, on Thrusday I had to work while they cruised around town and took in the sights.  I later found out that while I was at work, my mom took the liberty in exploring and playing in my craft room to creat me a birthday card.  I absolutley love it, it's one of my favorites and is hanging on my wall with the others.  She used all scraps which was even cooler to me!
She chalked the edges of the circle, she used my favorite jaded blossom stamps, and used the pop dots and even the martha stewart corner punches that I just got!  i love it, I hope you do too.  My mom's always said she doesn't have a crafty side to her... well all know that's not true and she's proven it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment