Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa

My grandparents are very special people to me.  I have been wanting to make a tri-fold card lately and my grandpa Taylor's was a prefect excuse to make it happen.  My grandpa enjoys fishing, laughing, and telling stories.  This card ended up just perfect for him.

I used DCWV card stock for the main card from the Lodge Stack
The trees are rust colored metal embellishments
the tree line is cut from plaintin schoolbook cricut cart on shimmer green DCWV card stock
and the fishing pole is cut from Simply charmed, I strung it with clear string and added a red crystal but colored the bottom white to look like a bobber.

I love the way it turned out, I hope you like it too!


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect!!! I love it! I really love how you used clear string for the line and a crystal for the bobbin! It looks great and I bet he is going to LOVE it!!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete