Monday, April 23, 2012

Simple Thank You's

I created some simple thank you cards for a lady at work.  Her only request was... they were to be given to men.  Let me tell you, this was one of my hardest challenges.  lol.  When it's a card for a lady, you can take just about anything and add sparkles or gems to it and it'll be fantastic.  It was hard to keep a project simple and not girly. 

It was however great timing since that day, my new Jaded Blossom stamps came in the mail.  I was so super excited about this release, I think it was my favorite to date.  I can't wait to use them again!!!
The polka dot paper is from DCWV Citrus Mat stack
I bordered the bottom of it with lime green ribbon
The Jaded Blossom stamps used were: Filigree from Wedding Wishes and Thanks from Teacher appreciation




The yellow card stock on this has a neat weathered look to it, it's also from the DCWV citrus stack.
The Thank you is cut from Tie the Knot cartridge on shimmer blue DCWV paper.  I lined the bottom with a lighter blue that is showing through and topped it off with a lovely twine bow in blue and green.


3 comments:

  1. cute cards


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very cute!!! I love the one where you cut it out on tie the knot!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job girl !!! love how you ,mixed the two stamp sets !! ♥

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete