Monday, January 23, 2012

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

A friend of mine from work is hosting a Mickey themed Birthday Party for her son's 2nd Birthday.  He loves both Thomas the Train and Mickey.  I came across a perfect clipart that I used for the invites and the banner. 

I don't have the Mickey cartridge so I used my Gypsy and created the silhouette for the banner.  I pulled clipart and printed it on cardstock white paper. 

Here is the invitation I made:
She also wanted cupcake toppers, this is the sample I made, the real ones were put on 4 inch skewer sticks:
And a banner too, I've come to really enjoy making banners, I just have to learn how to scale them down so they're not life like.  lol
This one I did in 3 different sections mostly so that she could take the part with his name and put it up in his room after the party for decorations.  When I gave it to her today, she was in awe, she loved it and said it was perfect. 




 Here's a close up of the detail.  I added white faux stitching to the silhouette's and the train circles, I also added black faux stitching to the letters to make them stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment