Thursday, July 7, 2016

Wine Bottle Tags - Gift Tags

I've been working on some wine-bottle tags for up-coming craft shows and I wanted to share some of them with you.  It's nice to have a variety of designs for all occasions.


These first 2 are wedding themed, same background paper was used but very different designs.

This one is simple, a stamped image and sentiment over the patterned paper embellished with gems.  I went over the entire dress with a black glitter pen to add more sparkle.  A girl can never have too much sparkle on her wedding day.


this one was also a stamped image but itw as applied to a cream colored background and cut out by hand.  I colored the image, added the sentiment and of course some gems to her hair and used glitter pens to doll up the accents.



This one cracks me up.  It was for a lady who retired at work and the sentiment fits her perfectly.



More designs to come 

~Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment