Saturday, July 9, 2016

Ooh Baby Baby

I've attended a couple baby showers in the past few months for people I absolutely adore and wanted to share some of the goodies I made their little ones as gifts.

These first few are for a friend of mine, her and her husband love outdoor adventures and I can only imagine their little boy will be enjoying them right along with them.

  
Rumor has it, they've already got a 3 wheeler waiting for him

I couldn't resist with the mustaches... and suspenders! 


pretty self- explanatory.  haha


Anyone who knows KCCO will understand this one.

Ok, this one moved my heart strings a bit.  My friend is a squatch believer and as soon as we found out she was having a baby, everyone made little Bigfoot jokes, her baby shower invitations were even themed around it... I think I loved this one as much as she did, the look on her face when she opened it was the best reaction I think I've ever gotten.  That is why I love doing what I do.


These last 2 cuties were for my cousin who is having a baby in August.  I can't wait to see his little face!  His daddy loves dinosaurs as a baby theme and his momma loves the red/black batman character so of course I had to make something to make them both happy.

This is a hooded towel that I added the dino and saying to.

Enough said about this little one!  He'll be born with a cape on! 


Hope you loved them!

~Enjoy!~



No comments:

Post a Comment