Wednesday, April 27, 2016

For the love of dogs

We've all got pets that we love to pieces and why not represent those family members on our shirts?

I created the sweatshirt below for my cousin who has always owned beautiful German short-hair pointers and they are truly her kiddos.  She sent me the main design and I added the paw prints as extra details to represent her current 3 pups.



This little t-shirt I made as a valentines shirt for one of my nieces.  She has a dotson puppy and I wanted to make a shirt that she could wear other than just on the holiday to get the most use out of it. The writing is in solid while and the paw prints are made with black glitter to add a little bling.  



I hope you like these as much as I enjoyed hearing their excitement when they were opened. 

~Enjoy!~





1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE my sweatshirt!!!! Absolutely adore the pink shirt too!

    ReplyDelete