Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cowboys and Princesses

I have gotten more and more comfortable with making and designing shirts and am loving the outcome of all of them!

Around Christmas time when my mom was in town to lend a much needed helping hand for my craft shows, we played around with a few different styles and designs.  Here is the out come.




This little guy was my mom's idea and we're in love with how he came out.
"Real Cowboy's Don't Take Baths"



This little one I've done on quite a few other projects but as soon as I saw this black glitter vinyl, I knew what needed to be done.  haha.

"Real Princesses Don't Kiss Toads"



I also made one with pink glitter and man has it been a hit!  Nothing says little girl like pink and sparkles.


These 2 are definitely keepers in my stash for the future.


I hope you like them!

~Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment