Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You can never go wrong with a thank you card

I recently invested in more of my favorite jaded blossom stamps and and a flag die. I've been itching to just sit down and play but I made myself wait until I was done rearranging my craft room. Pictures coming soon I promise.

Well here's what I rewarded my progress with :)

I used my new art philosophy cart to cut the shape card and the matching background. I chalked the edges of the background with 2 shades of brown. Then I used my new flag die from jaded blossom and added stitching. I then took a taupe rectangle and used the bottom of a decorative dress to add some design to the sentiment which the filagree and sentiment were also jaded blossom. I topped the background stamp off with some sand atyou spika glitter and added gems above the sentiment.

And a really exciting part I all this..I made all of this out of scraps!!! :) it's the simple thing in a crafters life that makes out hearts smile.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment