Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

Jaded Blossom is a new stamp company that specializes in favor stamps but they can also be used for cards and other items.  Check out their stamps here: http://jadedblossom.bigcartel.com/

This month they have challeneged us all to creat something using their cute valentines stamps.  I haven't made many cards recently so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I've been in love with this owl stamp since it came in the mail and I had the prefect excuse to use it today for this challenge. 

I hope you like it.  I sure do!


Pink Paper is from DCWV Glitter Sweet Matstack and the rest is just red and white cardstock.  I did use my atyou spika glitter pens to color over the pink and red hearts to add glitter to them.  I also colored the owl's eyes and beak/feet with these lovely pens also. 

Enjoy :)

6 comments:

  1. This is soo cute Sarah! I love it! Thank you so much for playing with us in the challenge!
    ~Candace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Sarah love that glossy paper too !!! So happy you joined us for the challenge !!!! ♥

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Sarah!!! I finally am sitting and comment! I love the sparkles on the hearts! You rocked it!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Easel style cards are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I just love that owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is really beautiful! I love JB stamps dont you? You really made this into such a beautiful project! Thanks for joining us this month at Jaded Blossom.

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete