Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

Hi all... not only am I back but I'm posting twice in one day... Yep, I pulled all my paper out of the boxes and went to work!  Even though my stamps and ink are boxed, I was able to track them down and find what I needed. 

While digging in my boxes to find my Halloween stamps I came across a set I have only used once.  I have always wanted to use this adorable witch but never thought of the perfect idea.  well, when i saw the challenge, I knew what I could do. 

I created a set of Halloween cards 3 similar but different versions and all very simple to create.






 

 
Materials used:
Green, orange, and purple cardstock
Halloween themed background paper
Green, orange, and purple chalk ink
Timeless Twine - Black & Kraft
1 1/2 inch EK Tools scalloped circle punch
1 inch EK Tools circle punch
At You Spika Pens
 
I sure hope you like them.  They were a great start back into my crafting world. 
Thanks JB ladies for creating yet another great challenge.
 
~Enjoy~
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is such an Awesome set of Cards. Love them. Thanks for joining our Monthly Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card set! Love the coloring too! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :D

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! that's a whole lotta cards and coloring !!! great job love the little sparkle you added to her !!! thanks for joining us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom this month !!
    michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card set! Coloring looks great too :) Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great set of Halloween cards! Love that you used so many different colors, and you were on a roll coloring all those witches! :) Thank you for playing along in our October challenge over at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete