Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recipe of goodness

I shared this recipe with Ricketts Cricuts and she insisted I post it for the world to enjoy. Lol. This is a super easy chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Of course you can add or change things to your liking. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Feel free to comment on your variations, I can't wait to see them!!!

4 chicken breasts.
2 cans of diced chilies.
1 jar of salsa - whatever type you fancy
Put all in crockpot on high for 4 hours.
When chicken is done it will shred as you stir it.
heat up 1 large can of enchilada sauce I preferr red but green would be good too
In a caserole dish layer sauce, corn tortilla, sauce, chicken, shredded cheese, sauce, corn tortilla, shredded cheese, sauce, chicken, sauce, corn tortilla, sauce, and top with cheese.
Bake at 375 for 20 min.
You'll probably go through 15 small corn tortillas depending on how many layers you do. Typically I use 5 per layer.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!!!! We all loved every bit of it!! I can't wait to make it again! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete