Monday, January 31, 2011

So excited... I have to share

This may not be super exciting to those of you who have hundreds of cartridges but I am stoked.  On Friday, I took full advantage of the Love is in the Air sale that cricutmachine.com was having.  And today it was like Christmas all over again.  I came home to a lovely package stuffed with my treasures.  Here's what I ended up with...
Mini Monsters - not a fan of Halloween but these little guys stole my heart
Ashlyn's Alphabet - the fonts are amazing on this cart
Freshly Picked - this one reminded me of my husband's grandma, can't wait to create with this
Cindy Loo - Ricketts Cricuts has raved about this cart - she knows everything, just had to get it
Serenade - it's discontinued, so I had to buy it - you understand.

Plus - like all girls are ecstatic about - they were all on SALE! I think that was my favorite part. T-he he he

2 comments:

  1. I love when I get new cartridges!!! Its so much fun! I love seeing all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your haul! It's been ages since I bought a new cartridge and I have been drooling over a couple in the newest release. I want that Flourished Botanicals or whatever it's called really bad. Anyway, I'm just stopping by to say hi and to tell you that I'm looking forward to participating in Kimi's 28 Candles blog hop with you next month. I just became your newest follower too!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete